Christian Brothers Academy Athletic and Activity Registration
For First Time Users
Note: If you previously created an account and wants to register the same student, add a sibling or add a new student, login to your family account. DO NOT create a separate account.
1. Fill out the registration form.
2. Create a username and password for your family account on the checkout page.
Guidelines for returning users:
1. Login to your family account.
2. Click "Registration History" tab.
3. Click "Register" link (blue paper and pencil icon).
4. Choose "Register (followed by the name of the student)" from the dropdown.
Note: The form will auto populate the answers based from your previously submitted registration. Please review and edit the answers such as Grades and others if needed.
5. Choose the activity/sport then continue and submit the registration.
Need Help with Registration or Logging in??
Contact rSchoolToday at:
Phone: (952) 960-4999
All athletic registration will be completed online through rSchoolToday, a secure platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs and helps us be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. Welcome to Christian Brothers Academy Athletics! If your son is interested in participating on any athletic team this coming year, please be sure to follow the instructions below to ensure his eligibility.
- FALL SPORTS – JUNE 7 - AUGUST 2 * (Crew, Cross Country, Rugby, Sailing, Soccer)
- WINTER SPORTS - SEPTEMBER 27 - NOVEMBER 1 * (Basketball, Bowling, Fencing, Hockey, Indoor Track, Swimming, Wrestling)
- SPRING SPORTS - JANUARY 24 - FEBRUARY 28* (Baseball, Crew, Golf, Lacrosse, Outdoor Track, Rugby, Sailing, Tennis, Volleyball)
- STRENGTH & CONDITIONING - ALL YEAR (EXCEPT SUMMER)
For the pay-to-play sports, currently, we have 5 participation fees.
|Name of Sport||Fee|
Name of Intramural
Once the athlete makes the final roster, parents will be billed and debited on a set date from their FACTS account (same account we use for tuition).
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, including log-in help, please contact:
Phone Number: (952) 960-4999