Registration for Fall 2019 Athletic Participation is now open.
Plesae complete online registration and submit a current physical examintion (dated after June 1) from your doctor to the school nurse by August 1, 2019
Strength/Conditioning and Intramural Flag Football
If you would like to use the CBA Fitness Center for Strength & Conditioning, you must log in and register online.
If you would like to register for Intramural sports click on the User Registration link below (if you've never registered for any Athletic activity click on "New User", if you have had students participating in athletics within the last two years, you are "Returning User" and should use your existing User Name and Passoword)
ATHLETIC REGISTRATION SUBMISSION PERIODS
- FALL SPORTS – JUNE 1 - AUGUST 1* (Crew, Cross Country, Rugby, Sailing, Soccer)
- Intramural Flag Football - must be registered by September 25
- WINTER SPORTS - OCTOBER 1 - OCTOBER 25* (Basketball, Bowling, Fencing, Hockey, Indoor Track, Swimming, Wrestling)
- Intramural Basketball - complete online registration between November 11 - December 4
- SPRING SPORTS - FEBRUARY 1 - FEBRUARY 26* (Baseball, Crew, Golf, Lacrosse, Outdoor Track, Rugby, Sailing, Tennis, Volleyball)
*The late penalty will go into effect if the entire registration process is not completed by this date.
A late penalty will be assessed when a student-athlete fails to complete the registration process by the due date for each season. Late submissions will result in loss of tryout/practice time and possibly game participation. The only document that needs to be submited (to the school Nurse) is the current physical examination. Registration for all athletic activities is done online. If online registration is not completeed or student physical examination document is not submitted to the Nurse by
August 1 late penalty will be imposed. This policy will be handled and enforced by the CBA Athletic Director.
Need Help with Registration or Logging in??
Contact rSchoolToday at:
Phone: (952) 960-4999
*Note: CBA is unable to help with logging in or any other technical issues with registration.